READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Monday, December 17, 2012

Q_Q

I feel that the world is so against me now to the point where my life is nothing more than a huge fucking empty hole now.

No, it is not because of the 2012 clusterfuck that has been roaming all over the tubes. Heck, its not even related to that BS at all.

Its just that things have been pretty messed up ever since SPM ended for me.
I can't get a job because all of the part time jobs that can compensate enough for transportation fees and have acceptable shifts have all been taken. Full time jobs require SPM results summore which is something I lack for the time being.

I can't start an SME because oh this is Sabah and SO MANY STUPID CHECKS AND LOL YOU NEED A CERTIFICATE JUST TO DO PASAR MALAM STALLS? Oh, and those are pretty much impossible to obtain as I don't know anyone here. I want to go back to Sibu but the crime rate is so damn high, I might as well jump into Rejang River and drown myself in there.

And then, you have the fact that I simply cannot blend into any community at all just because I try too hard to do them a few favours and get backstabbed in return. I'm not going to mention any names but we just don't see eye to eye.

Oh, at this point you might say 'Just go study la'. OK lo. You find me the money to get into Pre-U then I go study lo. Seriously, I'd even go for UiTM(If they even accept me) at this rate. Ironic, isn't it? Family divorce ady so we pretty much don't have savings. Speaking of family matters, I still have to be able to entertain my father just to make him continue cooperating in providing financial support and in the future, get hold of his share of the family's inheritance. Otherwise, the entire Tiong family could try to come down on me and take away the property. Then there goes all the hope of ever starting an SME.



僕は何をすべきか?????????



Sooo yeah. No more writing for the time being. At least I still have WMMT3DX+, Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners to cheer myself up. Don't worry, I will still make sure one of my parents represent me in GE13 as I previously promised in Lowyat.net's forums.

But then, all of this is probably just messed up nonsense to the readers other than the one who wrote this QQ post anyway.
















































tl;dr:
FUCK MY LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment