READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Inactivity!

OK, so I've been very inactive recently due to SPM trials along with a lot of other bullshit to attend to in real life so I haven't been writing anything on the paper, let alone typing it out on the computer.


So this month, I might still be inactive but my pen is already starting to release ink on the paper again and I expect the article to be completed within the next 2 weeks. But before that, I still have to attend to an article that is to be written to Borneo Post.

In the meantime, the name of this blog has been changed again from 'DEMOCRAZY' to 'Guy with a Pen' along with a disclaimer being added to the bottom of the page. More inactivity can be expected as I am looking for a BM > BI translator and someone who knows how to use Photoshop/GIMP. If anyone is interested, do send an E-Mail to overleet@live.com.my or PM me on Youtube.


P.S.: Osu! and Demonstar are surprisingly fun when you have no internet; Christians are not.



UPDATE 12/09/2012: Press article finished, now attending to the upcoming article for Guy with a Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment