READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Saturday, May 12, 2012

And again, more photoshopping

So, more inactivity since things are getting messier everyday and I simply don't have enough time to write short articles on current issues anymore. These days I only have enough time for a game of Touhou or two and a few minutes of Photoshopping.


This was in response to BERSIH 3.0. However, as I was late to the party, this is still a WIP :(



And again, more Touhou references since Big Apple seriously sounds a lot like Bad Apple!!

流れてく時の中ででも気だるさがほらグルグル廻って
私から離れる心も見えないわそう知らない?



 Got bored on a Saturday night and I happened to be playing Colin McRae Rally 05 when I found myself using the Volkswagen R32 and remembered the 'Das Auto' slogan. So, to 'honour' our 'dear' country's car producer, Proton, a spoof had to be made.


Self-explanatory. Nothing else needs to be said other than the fact that the original picture is from one of IOSYS' .swf animations.


The concept of this one actually came from a very interesting video that was posted on Youtube a year ago which encouraged people to vote. As it so happens, I was replaying that video for no reason whatsoever and in the next 5 minutes, I found myself doing this.

And here we have the English version.


Yes, I had to resort to flipping the entire logo upside down again to get the text right.


Meanwhile in the editing room, I have been busy with a project known as 'The Malaysian Dilemma'. No, I'm not about to tell anyone what it is...... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment