READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Friday, July 1, 2011

BERSIH 2.0

Isn't it a really hot topic now? BERSIH is at it again and they're calling for fair elections. Ain't it a surprise? Perhaps not.

For the first time in history, I am actually condemning opposition movement. No, your eyes are not raping themselves nor are your eyes being deficient. Remember the first BERSIH rally? When the government invited them to negotiate, BERSIH was pretty much like ITS TOO LATE FOR TALKS NAO. THE RALLY WILL CONTINUE. This just proves that the organizers have an agenda behind that motto of theirs. They obviously want to cause chaos and public disorder.

It has also come to my attention that a couple of BERSIH members were also found with Commy T-Shirts. While I myself am a Commy, I can see why the government wants it to remain banned and those are actually some good reasons they have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment