READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Annihilation

This may come as a shock to some people but still, they will find out sooner or later anyway.

Last year in KK, I was struck by a minor heart attack while obtaining my examination results.

Early this year on January, I had breathing difficulties after running three laps around the car park in a private school.

On March, my small intestine began to experience frequent discomfort.

Yesterday, I had lung inflammation and another round of minor heart attacks along with a sore throat and excessive coughing.

Today, the same thing happened.
It has been confirmed. This man here is slowly but surely dying. It is apparent that age does not play a factor in my case. Although I do not know how long I still have, I am still assured of the fact that I am about to die. It is also with great regret for me to say that I will not be able to serve under the opposition when the exodus of Malaysia breaks out. The main reason why I did not tell anyone this earlier was because of the fact that I did not know wether I was dying or not back then. That being said, I wouldn't want anyone to waste their money on a man who is going to hell anyway.

Throughout my entire life, I have never been happy before. Back in Sibu, everyone was violent and uncooperative which made me push myself out of society. I remained depressed each and every day until the period I rose to popularity among the teachers and Grade-A students. Those were the only good days I had in school but that wasn't enough to turn over my depression. And what made me rise to popularity? God? Oh no no no. If anything, the only thing God ever did was to blow shit up for me.


Three years ago, I was expelled from Sunny Hill Adventist School and the staff just fucking watched and talked behind my back. Two years ago, I was bullied and excluded from society when I went back to Bandar Sibu. Last year, I was called an immoral individual just because I was an Atheist. And you still dare to teach us to respect other people's beliefs? Oh, and did I forget to mention the fact that the majority of our class were just immature pricks filled with nothing but indecency?

You may think God helped me rise to popularity in 09' but guess what; he didn't. The Internet did. The Internet broadened my view of the things that are happening around us. The Internet allowed me to discover the truth. The Internet actually taught me how to be decent compared to the other 'tough guys' which infest Sibu like Zerglings. Yes, call me a no-lifer if you must for I was actually a no-lifer back in 08' to early 09'.


Now, since I don't know when I will actually die, I will just leave these here for now.


To:
killboy06, Pyryle, Catalyst, Silverlight, Wallywood, Ascendancy, Impulse, Jeod, BaneOfSorrows, Max and Voekov.

Although some of you trolled the living hell out of me back then, I still have to thank you all for helping me step out of the violent, ignorant culture which would ask all sorts of questions without Googling first.



To: Siew Herng Ling
I know it is hard for you. Believe me, it is hard for all of us but with that kind of attitude, no decent firm will ever hire you. If you can't study, then at least show the will to work hard.


To: Mary Wong, Joeyann, Catherina Williams, Valerie, Alicia, Eunike, Martini and Yvonna
I would like to encourage all of you to keep up with your academical standards and take the extra effort to raise it. I would also like to give you a warning before it is too late. A warning against Asian men. You see, the culture in Asia tends to be Stalinist for some reason. If a man drinks, gambles or commits domestic abuse against his wife, then the wife will get the blame most of the time. Sadly, most Asian men tend to be abusive to this extent. I therefore implore you all to be careful when you are choosing your life partners(especially when it comes to Asians) so that you will not make history repeat itself and raise violent, inhuman beasts.


To: Eliza Yong
You keep up with that attitude of yours and you're finished. No decent man will ever marry the likes of you so the decision is yours. You can choose to either be the bitch you are now or do your very best to change yourself instead of relying on Gods who do not care at all. The only men who will go after you are incest fuckers who will abuse you to the very end of your life.


To: phantomremix, MarksmanKNG, Luftwacko, Unnamezz, Tiramosu, Ah Mun, Bryan Lee, Scotty and Zee
I would like to thank you all for the good times we've had together. You restored my faith in humanity and changed my life.



And with that, Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment