READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Monday, December 13, 2010

Unmasking Jehovah: The Will of the Lord

WARNING: VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY....
RELIGIOUS SHIT
PLEASE CLICK THE 'X' BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT







Now, don't get me wrong but I do believe in Christianity. There has been too many divine interventions for me to ignore it. However, what I do not believe is that God's will is as pure as most, if not all Christians make it look like. There is a reason why the 'Religious Views' on my Facebook profile says "Anti-Christ". Why is it so, you might ask. Well, before we get to business, let me clarify a few things first. I am not rebelling against Jehovah because it makes me look "gangsta". I am doing so because of his actions. Now, let's get to business.



1. 6/10 of the Ten Commandments states that "You shall not murder." However, we should all note that Jehovah himself has broken that particular commandment countless times. I am of course, referring to Noah's Ark and Egypt: The Plagues and the Exodus. Here is an extract from Wikipedia on E: TP&TE

"The tenth plague culminated in the slaying of the Egyptian male first-borns, whereupon such terror seized the Egyptians that they ordered the Hebrews to leave in the Exodus. The events are commemorated as Passover, referring to how the plague "passed over" the houses of the Israelites while smiting the Egyptians."Moses with the tablets of the 10 Commandments


2. Was such violence really necessary to solve the issues that were in those stories? Why didn't God just walk up to the Pharoah and asked him to Israelites to observe the feast? Why didn't he just show himself to everyone in Noah's Ark?

3. You might remember that it was Jehovah who cast Satan down to the Earth. Why didn't he lock Satan up safely instead? A lot of trouble could have been avoided by doing so. For starters, we wouldn't have had Nazis in the 1940s, the USSR, and of course, our now infamous Prime Minister, Dato Seri Najis. If you're going to give me that second chance bullshit like most pastors do, then I'm sorry, but that second chance has caused a lot of problems for the world already. And why hasn't Jehovah taken any action against Satan yet? The devil is still running amok around the world.

4. As the creator of all life forms, is he not responsible for their welfare and actions? Sure, we have our own minds so we should bear responsibility over certain things but what of the diseases and parasites that are spreading and evolving to this day? What of the major world crisis events? Is he not responsible to cleanse the world of those situations? Has he done that? I think not.


If God's will is to be followed without question, then I'm sorry, but that is not a God I shall worship for I do not follow instructions blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment