READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fan Mail(sort of)

kOi♥
戀™
: nowaday so many bastard~all of their parents izzit hooker?
haha~ no time teach then manner

Extracted from a deleted blogspot page's shoutbox.

And on the last blog....


just now i on my FB

so many ppl add mii agn

and got 1 BASTARD add my FB
✞♫♪Click Here Go BASTARD's FB♪♫✞

whos him?

i dont know

i just know this FB was a BASTARD's FB

and the BASTARD IP is

118.101.72.155

dun make me damage ur PC

i dont wan to argue with other

dowan enemy wit anyone

but dis BASTARD wan enemy v mii

kip pick flaws to mii

i just wan

REST IN PEACE^^ok

no more pick flaws thx



so....

HAY GUISE, I CAN GRAB A FUCKING DYNAMIC IP AND IMA DDOS IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
AND LOLOLOLOL
I CALL PEOPLE NAMES AND YET I SAY SHIT LIKE "NO MORE PICK FLAWZZZZZ" LOLOLOLOL



Meanwhile on bbs.cibmall.net, I received a PM from the same person.

u cant c my blog
den u tot i closed my blog?
noob guy
tat jz a function to make u cnt c my blog
plsz improve ur knowledge of PC


Anyone who wishes to send these empty threats to me, please be aware that you can get sued for that and I have my own contacts within the PDRM. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment