READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New light on upcoming project

Now I've been going on about a "project" codenamed Hacker Story these few days and a lot of people have been sending me E-Mails, asking me what it is.

For those who are spreading rumors about me hacking into other people's facebooks, I am afraid to tell you that you have the wrong person.
Hacker Story is a Machinima that will be filmed with the RenderWare(GTASA) engine. Now, of all the other engines I could have used, why GTASA? Because CryEngine 2 takes up too much memory when you're recording with FRAPS, GTAIV has a lot of issues on the PC and I don't have a capture card for my PS3.
Hacker story is coming to a Grand Theft Auto near you. Be afraid. Be very afraid.


{AW}Bryan
P.S.: How about a nice game of chess?

No comments:

Post a Comment