READ ME FIRST

The content you are about to view might offend you. Therefore, proceed at your own 'risk.'

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Go do your job, admins

Recently, I have been told not once, not twice, but thrice to fulfill my duty as an admin/moderator. Yes, that's three fucking times. It's not just {AW}'s AssaultCube servers, but also the other forum I moderate. And no, I'm not referring to the forum that belongs to Ascended Warriors. Now, you'll probably give me the "Go do your job then, idiot." response but I have done my job and that's that.

There are tons of fuckers in our server complaining about cheaters. I tell them to obtain some fucking proof and go post it on the forums but they refuse to do so and they cry out some nigger bullshit statement like "GO DO YOUR JOB ADMIN". For fucks sake, there's a reason why FRAPS is there. Use it. I don't fucking care if it's going to take up lot's of HDD space because you could always reset the resolution to reduce the file size. And my job is not just to ban, but to CONFIRM that the "suspect" is breaking the rules intentionally.

If that wasn't enough, you have the retards who cry about AssaultCube professionals like me and votekick the fuck out of you. And if they don't get what they want, expect some spam from them, telling you to fuck off, turn off your cheats and the usual "get a life" line. If it doesn't go by those lines, then it will probably be the "your mom" joke and that is seriously getting old. Try going for some originality already.



Rant adjourned.


{AW}Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment